MACHINE RECONDITIONING - Dough divider Glimek
The overhaul of the Glimek divider includes:
- Dividing chambers:
- sharpening of the dividing knife (bilateral)
- new main piston (bronzed)
- new polyamide rear piston
- assembly and tension testing.
- Old frame paint removal.
- New varnish (powder coating).
- Bearings replacement.
- Chains, seals and V-belts replacement.
- New exit belt fitting,
- New electrical wiring,
- New frequency converter for adjusting machine performance.
- Overhaul of the central lubrication pump.
- New lubrication tubes fitting.
- Testing of the machine with dough.
Note.: illustrative photos